Parent & Child (6-36 months) - Swim Readiness Skills
Why Parent Child Swim Lessons?
- Build a foundation of confidence for a lifetime of fun and safety in the water.
- Help your child become comfortable in and around the water.
- Participate in a bonding experience with your child in a new environment.
- Create a safe learning environment for your child.
- Share in the joy of new exploration and learning for your child.
6 months to 3 years
*Parents must be in the pool with their child.
*Each parent may only be responsible for one child.
**Pricing subject to change
2020 Session Dates
Tuesday & Thursday for 4 weeks (during Winter months)
|January 21-February 13
February 18 - March 12
March 21 - May 14
|Coming Soon||Summer Dates Coming Soon|
Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.