Spring Break Camp
Enjoy a little taste of Summer Camp this Spring! Join us for fun filled days where we will experience our favorite summer camp activities like arts & crafts, sports & games, dance & more! Come play both inside & outside while we make new memories and celebrate Spring!
201 Burns Road
Easley, SC 29642
9115 SC – 81
Piedmont, SC 29673
- All Childcare balances must be current before attending Spring Break Camp.
- Even if your child is already registered for the After School program, you will still need to register them for Spring Break Camp. Spots are limited!
- Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify: Even if your child is already receiving financial assistance for the After School program, you will still need to apply for assistance for Spring Break.
- Your multiple child discount will be applied manually, prior to the payment being drafted.
- Weekly payment for Spring Break will be drafted on Tuesday, April 18 2023.
- In order to allow us to plan for staffing and supplies all cancellations must be made on or before March 7th to receive a 100% refund. All cancellations made after March 7th will not be refunded. We want your child(ren) to have the best experience at Spring Break Camp, so we will not be offering a drop in rate. We can’t wait to see your child(ren)!
Camp Hours – 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Camper Ages – 4-13
Lunch/Snack – Lunch options will be available each day and will be added to your draft payment. The menu will vary based on camp site. An afternoon snack is provided for each camper. Please feel free to send in any extra food your child may need throughout the day. Please also send a labeled water bottle with your child.
Schedules – vary based on camp site and ages