Step Up your Game with MyZone
See a Wellness Coach or Member Services for more information about getting involved with MyZone
What is MyZone?
MyZone is an innovative, wearable heart-rate based system to conveniently monitor physical activity. It is more successful than other fitness trackers due to its accuracy, which is equal to 99.4% of an EKG machine. MyZone monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising in real time and converts that into MyZone Effort Points (MEPS). MyZone rewards effort, not fitnes
How does MyZone work?
- Wear your MyZone Belt - Wearing your MyZone band is easy. Position the belt so the center is directly below your chest, on top of your sternum.
- Exercise Anywhere - Whether you’re in the Y watching the live feed or on the street using the MyZone App, you’ll earn your MEPs anywhere you go.
- Monitor Your Results - Log in to your MyZone account and see minute-by-minute breakdowns of your effort. Track your exercise progress.
- Challenge & Share - With leaderboards, rankings and social integration, it’s easier than ever to share your progress with friends at the Y.
- Achieve Your Goals - Achieve your goals, reach new heights and push your limits by using all of the data your band collects from your workouts.
Myzone works on five color zones. Each of these zones represent a percentage of your maximum heart rate (MHR). Your MHR is calculated specifically to you when you start training with Myzone and will help measurethe effort you put in to exercise.
The MyZone Tile is your all-in-one tracking tool, allowing you to see your calories burned, effort level, heart rate and MEPs. By viewing your live tile, you can easily see if you should be working harder or giving yourself a rest.
The MyZone App
The MyZone App gives real-time feedback during each workout, allowing you to see results anywhere, anytime. You can compete and connect with friends, view workout history, see leaderboards and build a community.